1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product or service they have purchased.
3. The shipping charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers unless otherwise explained.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
9. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
11.1 By accepting this contract, the BUYER accepts in advance that he has been informed about the right of withdrawal.
11.2 The order is the service sold by the SELLER, not a product; If it is a service produced in line with the consumer’s wishes or personal needs, the relevant laws do not give the BUYER the right of withdrawal in contracts within this scope. However, the SELLER grants a 3-day right of withdrawal voluntarily in order to turn this situation in favor of the buyer and to reveal the operation of the service and to inform the BUYER.
11.3 If the order is a product, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason and without paying any penalty. The right of withdrawal can also be exercised within the period from the conclusion of the contract to the delivery of the goods.
11.4 Attention: As a result of the BUYER’s declaration of an overseas delivery address, products delivered to an address outside the Turkish Customs Area are not within the scope of return!
11.5 The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
11.6 Return form,
11.7 The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any.
11.8 The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
11.9 If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a fault of the BUYER or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the BUYER’s fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
11.10 The SELLER undertakes to deliver the product subject to the contract completely, in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with the warranty documents, user manuals, if any, with the information and documents required for the job, free from all kinds of defects, and to perform the work in accordance with the standards, in accordance with the principles of accuracy and honesty. It accepts, declares and undertakes to act with caution and foresight, to protect and increase the quality of service, to show the necessary care and attention during the performance of the work.
11.11 The SELLER accepts, declares and undertakes that if it becomes impossible to fulfill the product or service subject to the order, it will notify the consumer in writing within 3 days from the date of learning of this situation, and will return the total price to the BUYER within 14 days.
11.12 The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will confirm this Agreement electronically for the delivery of the product subject to the contract, and that if the contract product price is not paid for any reason and/or is canceled in the bank records, the SELLER’s obligation to deliver the contract product will end.
11.13 After the delivery of the product subject to the contract to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER or the BUYER, as a result of the unfair use of the BUYER’s credit card by unauthorized persons, if the price of the product subject to the contract is not paid to the SELLER by the relevant bank or financial institution. It accepts, declares and undertakes that it will return it to the SELLER within 3 days at the SELLER’s expense for shipping.
11.14 The SELLER accepts, declares and undertakes to notify the BUYER of the situation if it cannot deliver the product subject to the contract within the period due to force majeure situations such as the occurrence of circumstances that are beyond the will of the parties, unforeseen and prevent and / or delay the fulfillment of the obligations of the parties. The BUYER also has the right to demand from the SELLER the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product subject to the contract with its precedent, if any, and/or the postponement of the delivery period until the obstacle is removed. In case the order is canceled by the BUYER, the product amount is paid to him in cash and in full within 14 days in the payments made by the BUYER in cash. In the payments made by the BUYER by credit card, the product amount is returned to the relevant bank within 14 days after the order is canceled by the BUYER. The BUYER may take 2 to 3 weeks on average to reflect the amount returned to the credit card by the SELLER to the BUYER’s account by the bank. accepts, declares and undertakes that it cannot be held responsible.
11.15 The SELLER’s address, e-mail address, fixed and mobile phone lines and other contact information specified by the BUYER in the registration form on the site or updated later by him, via letter, e-mail, SMS, phone call and other means, communication, marketing, notification and has the right to reach the BUYER for other purposes. By accepting this contract, the BUYER accepts and declares that the SELLER may engage in the above-mentioned communication activities.
11.16 The BUYER shall inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The responsibility of carefully protecting the goods/services after delivery belongs to the BUYER. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The invoice must be returned.
11.17 If the BUYER and the credit card holder used during the order are not the same person, or if a security vulnerability is detected regarding the credit card used in the order before the product is delivered to the BUYER, the SELLER shall provide the identity and contact information of the credit card holder, the statement of the previous month of the credit card used in the order. or request the BUYER to submit a letter from the bank of the card holder stating that the credit card belongs to him. The order will be frozen until the BUYER provides the information/documents subject to the request, and if the aforementioned demands are not met within 24 hours, the SELLER has the right to cancel the order.
11.18 The BUYER declares and undertakes that the personal and other information provided while subscribing to the website belonging to the SELLER are true, and that the SELLER will immediately indemnify all damages, in cash and in advance, upon the first notification of the SELLER, due to the falseness of this information.
11.19 The BUYER accepts and undertakes in advance to comply with the provisions of the legal regulations and not to violate them while using the website of the SELLER. Otherwise, all legal and penal liabilities to arise will bind the BUYER completely and exclusively.
11.20 The BUYER may not use the SELLER’s website in any way that disrupts public order, violates general morality, disturbs and harass others, for an unlawful purpose, and infringes on the material and moral rights of others. In addition, the member cannot engage in activities (spam, virus, trojan horse, etc.) that prevent or make it difficult for others to use the services.
11.21 Links to other websites and/or other content that are not under the control of the SELLER and/or owned and/or operated by other third parties may be given over the website of the SELLER. These links have been placed for the purpose of facilitating the redirection of the BUYER and do not support any website or the person operating that site and do not constitute any guarantee for the information contained in the linked website.
11.22 The member who violates one or more of the articles listed in this contract will be personally and criminally responsible for this violation and will keep the SELLER free from the legal and penal consequences of these violations. Moreover; In the event that the incident is referred to the legal field due to this violation, the SELLER reserves the right to claim compensation against the member due to non-compliance with the membership agreement.
11.23 The SELLER reserves the right to make changes, updates and corrections that may be beneficial to the Parties in this contract without prior notice when deemed necessary.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
NAME/TITLE: Selma Digital Media Production and Publishing Inc.
ADDRESS: Fidanlık Mah. Mithatpasa Cad. No: 39/14 Çankaya / ANKARA
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL: 0 850 242 1782
WhatsApp: 0 555 498 1781
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If it is a service purchased by the buyer, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised” regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s losses at the rate of the BUYER’s fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
20. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
21. Underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire, which are prepared in line with the BUYER’s request or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, the BUYER’s Products that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene if their packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, In the case of services rendered immediately or intangible goods delivered to the consumer instantly, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if the package has been opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to return it as per the Regulation. is In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
22. In order to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.), their unopened, untested packages can be returned. They must be intact and unused.
CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney’s fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, if the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can make an IBAN: TR950020500009789730900101 to our Kuveytturk Bank Branch Kızılay account ($) by making a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer).
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.